Things I Heart - Yellow Skirts

7.13.2011


Remember when I said that I wanted to make another Colette Ginger skirt, but this time in a more neutral color?  Well, forget I ever said that because my latest obsession is yellow skirts.  And not just light yellow skirts - super-bright yellow skirts.  So prepare to see a Colette Ginger skirt the color of Big Bird.

You can blame these two lovely ladies for my obsession - Jessica and Tilly.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I'm also slightly obsessed with the Colette Beignet pattern because

1) it's adorable and
2) I really like eating beignets

(yes, I'm obviously a very complicated person)

5 comments:

  1. Yes for yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Colette Ginger in 'Big Bird' sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made two items with yellow and one was bright, big-bird yellow too. What can I say, I'm a fan.

    Beignet is a gorgeous skirt (yummy too). lol. I have that pattern stashed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all those buttons!

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!