The Kindness of Strangers

12.21.2010

This past weekend was filled with Christmas celebrations and Christmas parties.  I'm officially tuckered-out and Christmas is still a week away!  That can't be good.

While I was stuffing myself with way too many cookies this weekend, Baby O was given the most beautiful gift.  A friend of my mother-in-law knit her the most gorgeous sweater and I'm so touched by the fact that this woman (who I have never met) spent so many hours creating something so lovely for a child that she has never met.


And the sweater is so freaking cute!  It has little owls all over it.  Enough said. 


And anybody who knows me knows that I have issues with the over-abundance of pink in girl's clothing sections, so the fact that this sweater is forest green makes my heart go pitter-patter. 


And have I mentioned that it fits perfectly?  I foresee many owl-sweater-wearing days in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? For me? You're the best!