- That a lifetime with Ben means a lifetime of running for ferry boats.
- That while Victoria may promote itself as having a temperate climate let's remember that that's compared to the rest of Canada. I'm going to go on the record as saying that it is not warm there in March!
- That we are physically incapable of eating a meal at a restaurant without spilling at least one drink all over the table.
- That it is impossible to pack light when each child sleeps with a doll, a blanket, and a lovey.
- That afternoon tea is possibly the best - and most delicious - creation ever. And O sipping tea with her pinky in the air is possibly the cutest thing ever.
- That I love my child's bedhead and I refuse to get rid of it.
On a less positive note, I did purchase two pieces of fabric while up in Canada but I purchased them at possibly the least friendly fabric store that I've ever been in. Granted, my children were little hellions in the store, but perhaps if someone had offered some assistance I would have been able to get my little hellions out of there a bit quicker. I'm just sayin'.
Okay, rant over. Back to focusing on my love of this sweet and scenic city.
And the biggest piece of fried salmon that you ever did see.