Well Hello, December. So Lovely To See You Again.

The tree is up.

Decorated by my oldest kiddo - which, of course, means that she put about 8 ornaments all on the same branch (and left the rest of the tree naked).  I couldn't stop myself from doing a little "rearranging" when she wasn't looking.   Fortunately she doesn't seem to have minded.

And we've gone to see Santa not once, but twice.

Those overalls that C is wearing?  Yep, they were Ben's when he was a baby.  How sweet is that? 

I believe that the holiday season is officially underway.  Bring on the candy canes!


  1. Phew, you managed to avoid the 'terrified by santa' kids! Looks like you've been having fun anyway :o0

  2. Lovely Santa pics!
    And my big kids decorate our tree the same way - and they are 11, 10 & 8! (I'll forgive Lucy (4) her bad placements skills for a few more years). You'd think they'd have learnt by now...

  3. Santa's HOT! Is he sportin' a real beard?
    Dang. Too cool.
    Your kids are still very cute, as well.

  4. Anonymous8.12.12

    Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web site, and post is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.
    My weblog ... erinmore


A comment? For me? You're the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...