Well Hello, December. So Lovely To See You Again.

12.07.2012

The tree is up.


Decorated by my oldest kiddo - which, of course, means that she put about 8 ornaments all on the same branch (and left the rest of the tree naked).  I couldn't stop myself from doing a little "rearranging" when she wasn't looking.   Fortunately she doesn't seem to have minded.


And we've gone to see Santa not once, but twice.

Those overalls that C is wearing?  Yep, they were Ben's when he was a baby.  How sweet is that? 

I believe that the holiday season is officially underway.  Bring on the candy canes!

4 comments:

  1. Phew, you managed to avoid the 'terrified by santa' kids! Looks like you've been having fun anyway :o0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Santa pics!
    And my big kids decorate our tree the same way - and they are 11, 10 & 8! (I'll forgive Lucy (4) her bad placements skills for a few more years). You'd think they'd have learnt by now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa's HOT! Is he sportin' a real beard?
    Dang. Too cool.
    Your kids are still very cute, as well.
    XOXO
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8.12.12

    Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web site, and post is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.
    My weblog ... erinmore

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!