An Official, Honest-To-Goodness Thank You

10.13.2011


For my husband - who has been picking up much of the slack that I've been putting down lately.  Who's been solely dealing with our crazy toddler on those evenings that I fall asleep before said crazy toddler.  Who's been slowly but surely finishing the 1000 house projects that we haven't gotten around to finishing in the last five years.  And who, in spite of all the extra work that he's been doing around the house lately, did not blink an eye when I told him this morning that it would have been nice if he had done a load of dishes last night.

The man is a keeper.  And fortunately, I plan on keeping him.

7 comments:

  1. Thank god for great husbands. Mine puts up with a lot too. I'm not sure he could ever do enough projects. And the patience? I could never be married to me. I'm so glad you've got a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, well found, I need a one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great thing about him; cool shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. I have one of these too. The sort where, if the drain clogs, he soldiers off to Home Depot to rent a giant snake and spends the day up his arms in ick. And then he laughs about it and says it's no big deal. If I had to do that, I'd (a) call someone; and (b) nonetheless make it into a HUGE drama and be sure that everyone felt sorry for me. Not my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for the good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, if you weren't sure about him...and I didn't have my own "keeper", I'd give him a place to stay.
    I like ben.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) He seems super awesome and yes, a total keeper. I'm not quite sure how my husband can tolerate my, let's just wonkiness and obsessive creative drive, but he takes it all in stride. Yeah for keepers!

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!