The Waning Days of Summer

8.08.2011


To be honest, there's been next to no sewing going on around here lately.  It just seems such a waste to be holed up in the basement when it's so nice outside (plus, you know, I'm totally lazy).

So rather than plugging away at the sewing machine, I've been spending my days eating my weight in blueberries, leisurely reading trashy novels, and heading to bed early (is there anything better than a good night's sleep?).  It's been the perfect way to spend the waning days of summer.


8 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there is nothing better than a good night's sleeep. Sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Glorious!!! Love summer days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what trashy books? i am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. It will be gone before we know it. I am also trying to indulge in the last of it encouraging us all to eat dinner outside while we can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally over sewing right now too! A goodnight's sleep? That, I'm all for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how sumer should be spent. My sewing mojo has gone missing too lately, but when it's sunny outside - who cares? :-)

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!